Types of Headache: There are over 200 types of headache and their symptoms can help a doctor determine the cause and appropriate treatment. Most headaches are not the result of a serious illness, but some can result from a condition that requires emergency care. Headaches are generally classified by their causes.
News of the week:
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
Causes for Headaches: There are several triggers for Headache so, know the most common causes for Headache :
Finding the Cause of Headaches: If you suffer from a Chronic Headache a great tip is keeping a pain diary helps you find the source or what triggers your symptoms. That way, you will be able to find any habit or possible cause for the symptom and then be able to avoid it. When a Headache occurs, you should write:
- Day and time when the headache started
- What have you eaten in the last 24 hours
- How much did you sleep the night before
- What I was doing and what I was thinking right before the Headache started
- Any stress in your life
- How long did the headache last?
- What did you do to stop the headache ?
After a while, you may start to see a pattern. And after this stage you will be able to use some home remedies capable of relieving the pain of this terrible disease. As is the case with Lemon Balm Tea , then check out the Lemon Balm Tea for Headaches recipe :
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Put the lemon balm and water in a pan.
- Turn off the heat after it boils.
- Let it simmer for five minutes, then strain.
- Serve and enjoy all its benefits.
- Drink a cup of warm tea when you have a headache.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
NOTE: Migraines may respond to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or to migraine drugs that have a combination of drugs. If common medications don’t control your pain , talk to your doctor about possible prescription medications.