Pear Syrup To Relieve Menstrual Cramps is a good home remedy option. Also, with so much choice for home remedies available out there, it’s hard to know which one is the most effective, and which one is the safest to use without fear of side effects. Every natural remedy will work for different people, and you need to find the ones that work best for you. With the classic syrup, it couldn’t be different.
Syrup is an Arabic word, “sharab” which means drink or potion. There must be a lot of sugar in the syrup , of any type, in order to obtain the viscosity that characterizes it and also its conservation (when the sugar is more than 85%). This the ancients knew well, that sugar in high concentrations preserves. But, you can also make syrup with less sugar, according to Anvisa, with a minimum of 45%.
In fact, when we make syrup , we first prepare a tea, or tisane, from the herbs we are going to use, extracting their essential oils from them, the active principles that will cure and, it is this herbal tea to which sugar is added. , so that it is tasty, viscous and preserved. But, you can also make the syrup with honey, letting the ingredients you choose soak in the honey for a long time.
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
In addition, syrup is a strong ally for those who wish to ward off any symptoms or discomfort, syrups are a good option in the fight against some diseases. Each preparation has a different action, and can reduce the symptoms of colds and stomach problems, for example. But remember: its consumption is not suitable for lactating pregnant women, children under 3 years old and diabetics. Now, let’s get to know the health benefits of pear better .
Benefits of Pear: Pear has the ability to improve constipation, lose weight and control diabetes, as the pear is a fruit rich in fiber and has a low glycemic index, improving the functioning of the intestine and reducing appetite, especially when consumed before meals.
The pear is easy to digest, being very practical to take to work or school and is suitable for all ages and can be consumed raw, roasted or cooked. In addition, this fruit is great for health as it is rich in minerals such as potassium or phosphorus, magnesium, antioxidants and vitamins such as A, B and C.
Now that we know the benefits of pear , check out the recipe for Pear Syrup To Relieve Menstrual Cramps.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Boil the stone-breaker branches, the pear peel and the water.
- Lower the heat and add the honey, stirring until it forms a homogeneous syrup.
- Strain after cold and take 1 tablespoon (soup) 3 times a day