Watermelon and Orange Juice for Urinary Infection is an excellent home remedy. In addition, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) , popularly known as urinary tract infection , is an infectious condition that can occur in any part of the urinary system, such as kidneys , bladder, urethra and ureters. This type of infection is most common in the lower part of the urinary tract, which includes the bladder and urethra.
Types of Urinary Infection: The types, causes, and symptoms of urinary tract infections vary depending on where the infection is. There are four types of urinary tract infection:
- Cystitis (bladder infection)
- Urethritis (infection in the urethra)
- Pyelonephritis ( kidney infection )
- Infection in the ureters.
Causes of Urinary Infection: A urinary tract infection occurs when a bacteria enters the urinary system through the urethra and begins to multiply in the bladder. The urinary tract usually expels these foreign organisms from the body, but sometimes these defenses fail and the bacteria in question start growing inside the urinary tract, starting an infection.
The causes vary depending on where the infection is. The most common types of urinary infection are cystitis and urethritis, which affect the bladder and urethra, respectively.
Symptoms of Urinary Infection: Not always a person with a urinary tract infection has symptoms, but when they do, the most common are:
- Strong burning when urinating
- Strong need to urinate, even though you have just returned from the bathroom
- dark urine
- Urine accompanied by blood
- Urine with a very strong smell
- pelvic pain
- pain in the rectum
- Increased frequency of urination.
Symptoms vary depending on the type of infection. So, look for a specialist when you notice the symptoms. Describe the signs of the disease and clear all doubts. However, there are some home remedies capable of relieving the pain of this terrible disease. So, check out the Watermelon Orange Juice Recipe for Urinary Tract Infection .
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Peel the oranges and separate them into wedges,
- Cut the watermelon into pieces and peel the pineapple .
- Blend all ingredients in the blender and strain as needed.
- Drink about 3 glasses of the juice a day until the symptoms disappear.
We can therefore conclude that the diagnosis of urinary tract infection cannot be made solely on the basis of symptoms. There are patients with many symptoms who do not have a urinary tract infection , and there are others with few or no symptoms who may have a urinary tract infection . So we recommend looking for a meter to have concrete diagnoses.
How to Prevent Urinary Infection: Some measures can prevent urinary infections, whatever they are. Check out:
- Drink lots of fluids, especially water
- Cleanse yourself after urinating to prevent bacteria from accumulating at the site and entering the urinary tract
- Urinate after sex to empty your bladder. Drink lots of water to help dilute your urine too
- Use tampons instead of tampons, as some doctors believe this increases the likelihood of infections.
- Change pads every time you go to the bathroom
- Do not use douche or spray or powder for feminine hygiene. As a general rule, do not use any product that contains perfumes in the genital area.
- Avoid wearing pants that are too tight
- Wear cotton underwear and tights and change them at least once a day.