Simple exercises to effectively reduce butt cellulite, this article helps to reduce the appearance of this condition on your skin naturally. If you have cellulite , you don’t have to worry about it anymore. More than 80% of women over 20 have cellulite and all of them don’t want it.
I will show you what cellulite is , why it appears on your body and show you some ways to reduce cellulite on your butt with simple exercises.
What exactly is cellulite?
Cellulite is dimpled skin that appears around the thighs and butt . Cellulite results from enlarged packages of body fat deposited deep under the skin . When the underlying fat cells grow under the skin, it forces the fat against the upper layers of the skin. It pushes everything up and creates a visibly dimpled appearance on the surface.
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
What causes cellulite?
Cellulite forms in areas with less blood circulation. This fat is relatively hypoxic, which means it is starved for oxygen. With decreased blood circulation, you get less oxygen and nutrition in that area.
Also, with this, we see a decrease in collagen production, so the fat cells start to get bigger. They start to protrude through collagen and become the bumpy fat known as cellulite .
Simple exercises to reduce cellulite on the butt:
How to do this:
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and hold them by your arm. Stand in front of a bench or step that is knee-high and place your left foot firmly on the step.
- Press your left heel into the step and push your body up until your left leg is straight and you are on one leg on the bench, keeping your right foot elevated.
- Lower your body again until your right foot touches the floor. This is a repeat. Do all reps with your left leg, then do the same number with your right leg.
2. One-legged hip raise:
How to do this:
- Lie on your back on the floor with your left knee bent and your right leg straight. (Your right leg should be in line with your left thigh.) Now try to make your stomach as lean as possible and hold it that way.
- Squeeze your glutes and lift your hips until your body forms a straight line from shoulders to knees. (Your left leg should remain elevated at all times.)
- Pause for 2 seconds while keeping your stomach tight and continuing to squeeze your glutes. Then return to the starting position and repeat.
- Key Pointer: The torso and hips should move as a unit. Therefore, the arch in the lower back must remain the same from start to finish.
- That way, you’re primarily doing the work with your glutes , not your lower back and hamstrings.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
How to do this:
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and hold them by your side, palms facing each other.
- Step back with your right leg and lower your body until your left knee is bent at least 90 degrees and your right knee almost touches the floor.
- Push yourself back to the starting position by pressing down on the floor with your left heel.
That’s 1 repetition. Do all your reps and repeat with your right leg.