Say Goodbye to Cellulite with These 4 Natural Recipes , in addition Gynoid Lipodystrophy is the technical and correct name for “ cellulitis ”, since the term also refers to a bacterial infection of the subcutaneous tissue, but outside the medical sphere the term is already established.
Cellulite is an alteration caused by the accumulation of fat, water and toxins in the cells, causing these cells to become full and hardened, leaving the place with unevenness (undulations and retractions) and nodules, which manifests itself externally through the unwanted holes in the skin. /or in “orange peel”. It is caused by changes in the fatty tissue under the skin, together with changes in microcirculation and consequent increase in fibrous tissue. Cellulite is not a serious medical condition, but it can cause discomfort in women because of the appearance it gives the skin.
What Causes Cellulite: The fight against cellulite is eternal for many women, but have you ever stopped to think what are the causes of the holes that hinder our lives so much? Did you know that some wrong habits in our daily lives contribute to the emergence of cellulite ? Check out the causes of this discomfort below:
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
- Overweight: Although not exclusive to overweight women, cellulite is usually more severe in patients with these characteristics.
Quality circulation and musculature help prevent cellulite and help improve the skin that has the problem.
- Production or Ingestion Hormones: Female hormones help to promote the appearance of cellulite , when the patient uses some hormonal contraceptive methods, the so-called pills, her condition may worsen.
- Tobacco: Cigarettes worsen the blood circulation of the skin and increase the production of free radicals that can favor the appearance of cellulite.
- Clothes that are too tight or too tight: They reduce blood circulation and favor the accumulation of liquids in areas at risk of cellulite.
- Poor Sleep Quality: Poor sleep can contribute to the release of stress hormones that promote fluid retention in the body, favoring cellulite .
- Stress: Emotional saturation retain fluids.
- Inadequate Diet: Unbalanced diets rich in calories and/or salt help in weight gain and fluid retention that aggravate cellulite.
- Low Fluid Intake: Patients who drink little water throughout the day end up having greater circulation problems and consequently retaining more fluid.
What are the Symptoms of Cellulite: Cellulite is not a serious medical condition, but it can cause discomfort in women because of the appearance it gives the skin. Skin with cellulite appears to have dimples or depressions, sometimes described as the peel of an orange.
In some cases cellulite can only be seen when the skin is compressed, for more severe cellulite the skin looks bumpy with areas of peaks and valleys, cellulite is most common around the thighs and buttocks but can be found on the breasts, lower abdomen and arms. Early cases are asymptomatic, but more advanced cases may include:
- coldest region
- Induration, pain and tenderness
- Uneven looking skin.
Cellulite Treatment: There are a multitude of aesthetic treatments that promise to fight cellulite once and for all. They work, but it’s no use shooting around, hiring thousands of services if none of them is the most suitable for your cellulite type. Not taking a specific treatment is the same as taking an antibiotic to fight the flu.
How to Prevent Cellulite: Learn how to prevent cellulite , check out the tips below:
- Consume refined sugar-free foods, ie whole grain bread, brown rice, pasta, potatoes and fruit.
- They should be consumed from lean sources of protein such as egg whites, poultry, fish and lean red meats.
- High water intake, approximately 2 liters a day, prevents fluid retention in localized fat.
- Avoid fatty foods or preparations, such as feijoada, pizzas, fatty sauces, fatty cheeses, stuffed breads and cookies, whipped cream, butter cookies, ice cream.
- Avoid adding too much oil during food preparation.
- Whole foods are good sources of fiber and help to reduce the absorption of fats, in addition to contributing to the regulation of the intestine.
- Prefer foods that do not contain salt in their formulation, such as water biscuits, unsalted margarine, vegetables in general, natural seasonings, as salt helps retain liquids in the body and consequently in localized fat.
- Do not add too much salt during food preparation or when ready. A tip is not to put the salt shaker on the table.
- Avoid soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, as they only provide calories and have no nutritional value, prefer natural juices or water.
- Perform aerobic-type physical exercises to promote fat burning, such as walking, cycling, swimming.
How to Treat Cellulite at Home: These home cellulite treatment examplesshould be done 3 times a week and can be helpful in getting rid of Grade 1 and 2 cellulite, but it also helps in fighting Grade 3 and 4 cellulite, which is more evident and profound. So check out the tips below and Say Goodbye to Cellulite with These 4 Natural Recipes:
- Mix and apply to areas with cellulite , massaging with circular movements for 30 minutes, then washing with neutral soap.
- 20g of green clay for domestic use.
- 7 drops of peppermint essential oil .
- Mineral water.
- Mix the ingredients to form a thick paste and apply to the areas to be treated.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Place the rosemary and oil in a clean, dry glass, with the oil covering all the grass.
- Cover and store, only using after a week.
- Use daily after bathing, massaging in circular movements the areas where you want to fight cellulite .
- Just remove the excess with a towel.
- green ground coffee
- plastic film
- Foundation cream or any other skin cream
- Mix the ground green coffee with the base cream until smooth.
- Apply it to the area you want to treat cellulite and massage for 5 minutes.
- To increase the benefits of green coffee, wrap the area with cling film and keep it there for at least 15 minutes.
- Finally, remove the plastic wrap and the cream with warm water.
- For best results, you must be consistent and perform the same steps at least 2 times a week.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
Note: Not forgetting that cellulite requires a complete treatment, that is, it won’t help you to smear your body day after day with any homemade cream or mask if you don’t combine it with a balanced diet.