Pomegranate oil in capsules is extremely nutritious, it is used internally and externally for cosmetic and medicinal purposes. Pomegranate oil’s regenerative properties make it an indispensable ingredient in many skin care products .
It is included in most cosmetic formulas as shower gels, soap, massage oils, moisturizer and other skin care products . It is still used as a vaporizer and diffuser. It is mainly composed of Sabinene, Mycenae, Limonene, Alpha Pinene and Terpinenol. Only an insufficient amount is needed to achieve positive results.
It is worth noting that the pomegranate has been cultivated and used by humans for hundreds of centuries, with documented use dating back to the Babylonian era, several thousand years ago. In addition to being an important food source, pomegranates often represent fertility and prosperity for different cultures in the world .
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
Pomegranate oil in capsules is rich in vitamin C and vitamin K , and has an abundance of protective polyphenolic compounds such as pubic acid, ellagic acid, flavonoids, tannins, and anthrocyanidins. Polyphenols are chemical compounds that occur naturally in plants.
They offer protective qualities, such as neutralizing free radicals from the environment before they are able to damage the DNA of skin cells . Pomegranate oil is so rich in polyphenols that it actually has the ability to filter or absorb ultraviolet light, protecting your skin from harmful UV rays.
Pomegranate has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to treat and alleviate intestinal disorders, as a tonic for the heart and lungs, and to tone and delay skin aging .
Benefits of Pomegranate Oil Capsules:
1. Invigorates the skin:
Pomegranate oil in capsules helps to stimulate “keratinocytes”, the main cells present in the outer layer of the skin . This helps to reverse skin damage , revitalize the skin and reveal a more youthful appearance.
2. Fights against free radicals:
It has a unique polyunsaturated oil called “punicic acid”, an omega 5 fatty acid that has strong anti-inflammatory properties. The oil keeps away free radicals to keep skin aging at bay. It also provides protection from sun damage.
3. It has anti-inflammatory property:
It also heals wounds and restores skin health . It helps to channel nutrients directly into the cell, accelerating the process of cell regeneration and rejuvenation.
Other reasons to use pomegranate oil in capsules :
- It is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols that give the oil natural protective qualities, protecting the skin from damage caused by UV rays and free radicals ;
- Pomegranate oil regenerates and repairs the skin and effectively reduces and prevents wrinkles in the epidermis;
- It has antimicrobial properties;
- It is an effective anti-inflammatory agent;
- It has superior hydrating, nourishing and skin -smoothing ability ;
- The vitamin C in pomegranate oil capsules helps to even out skin tone and reverse damage caused by sun exposure.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
The enzymes found in pomegranate can make it difficult for certain enzymes present in the liver to work . If you use any specific medication for liver disease, consult your specialist before consuming this fruit, its juice or oil.