These stomach ache remedies are easy to prepare. Because it’s so common, a lot of people don’t take it seriously. But stomach pain can hide a number of diseases, especially when it is very intense, lasts for more than 2 days and is accompanied by other symptoms.
Evidently, food plays an important role in intestinal problems, but bellyache can be behind kidney, uterine, obstructions and even cardiovascular problems. Find out now all about the topic and how natural remedies can be useful to treat mild cases.
Belly pain, as it is popularly known, occurs as a result of intestinal disorders, which can be as simple as poor digestion or more complex, such as a kidney stone. Usually an abdominal pain can have several diagnoses, so it is not always easy for the doctor to get to the cause of the problem.
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
There are some natural remedies that can be helpful in treating mild cases of stomach pain . So, check out the Remedies for Stomach Pain now:
Remedies for stomach ache:
Boldo is used to treat poor digestion , combat intestinal colic, detoxify the liver and also combat intestinal gas, promoting symptom relief naturally.
- Place the chopped boldo in a cup of boiling water , let it rest for 10 minutes and drink it warm 2 to 3 times a day, especially before and after meals.
2. Black tea:
- Add the black tea to the boiling water and then add the squeezed lemon . Sweeten to taste and take 2 to 3 times a day.
3. Lemon balm:
This is one of the best home remedies for stomach pain . Boil a liter of water and, after turning off the heat, add 30 grams of lemon balm leaves and flowers. Let it simmer for approximately 12 minutes. After that time, strain and add a few drops of lemon juice when drinking the tea . The indication of consumption is a small cup of tea , three times a day.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar helps treat stomach pain caused by gas or indigestion. The antibiotic nature of apple cider vinegar soothes the stomach and improves digestion .
- Mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water .
- Add a tablespoon of honey.
- Drink this solution until the bellyache disappears.
Note: If you don’t have apple cider vinegar, you can try regular vinegar.
5. Rice water:
When suffering from Stomach Pain, you should eat only light food. Rice water is a bland food that acts as an emollient, which means it soothes inflammation of the stomach lining and reduces stomach pain.
- Wash half a cup of white rice.
- Boil six cups of water in a pot and add rice to it. Cook the rice uncovered.
- When the rice becomes tender, strain the water and let it cool.
- Add half a teaspoon of honey.
- Drink the hot rice water slowly .
- Drink twice a day.
- You can also eat rice with yogurt as a bland food.
6. Salt water:
Salt water is good for both a sore throat and stomach problems. A teaspoon of salt mixed in a glass of warm water will definitely work. In order to get the best results, it is recommended to drink the water as often as possible.
Licorice, in natura, is a great ally for those who have pain in the belly, especially those that come from ulcer crises. A sliver of them is able to wrap the stomach in a kind of gel that not only strengthens the stomach wall, but also reduces the level of acidity in the stomach. It is also very helpful against heartburn and colic.
Being alkaline, baking soda restores the body’s pH balance and neutralizes infections, therefore relieving your tummy ache as well as bloating and gas. Lemon is a good source of vitamin C , a powerful antioxidant that removes free radicals from the body and detoxifies it.
- Add the juice of one lemon , a teaspoon of baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon of salt to a glass of warm water .
- Drink immediately.
- Use this remedy three times a day until your bellyache is reduced.
Note: Do not use this remedy if you have high blood pressure or if you are on a low sodium diet.
9. Carrot Syrup:
- In a pan, bring all the ingredients to a boil in a bain-marie for approximately 30 minutes on low heat.
- Then let it cool and place in a clean glass jar with a lid. Take 2 tablespoons of this syrup a day while diarrhea lasts.
Fennel tea for stomach pain has calming and digestive properties that help reduce intestinal problems.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
- Put all the ingredients in a pan and let it boil for approximately 5 minutes. Strain and drink the equivalent of a cup of coffee every 2 hours, as long as the pain persists.