Recipes to get rid of kidney stones are very important to get rid of this problem that is formed when the crystals that accumulate in the kidney walls become so large that they can be called “stones”. The main symptom is (unbearable) pain in the lower part, in the middle of the back.
The kidneys also hurt, as a rule, other parts of the body suffer from water retention. To promote really fast cleansing, fasting is the simplest and most effective treatment. It provides a well-deserved rest for this organ, which is prepared to expel toxins.
Recipes to get rid of kidney stones:
1. Apple celery juice:
The natural drink of celery with apple is one of the most delicious and effective remedies against problems that affect kidney health . In addition, both foods have diuretic and antioxidant properties that stimulate the elimination of waste.
- Blend a cup of natural apple juice with two sprigs of celery in a blender.
- Then make sure you get a homogeneous drink, and drink it without straining.
- Also, drink a glass on an empty stomach for five days in a row.
2. Lemon juice with olive oil:
This is without a doubt one of the best recipes to get rid of kidney stones and put an end to the terrible pain caused by them.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice .
- In addition, this mixture should be ingested immediately afterwards, avoiding tasting it since its taste will not be very pleasant.
- Then drink 1 glass of plain water.
- Also, wait 30 minutes and then squeeze the juice of a medium lemon in half a glass of natural water and add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to this mixture .
See Also : Moringa Recipe To Combat Impotence!
3. Burdock infusion:
Burdock infusion is a remedy with diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties that can be used to cleanse the kidneys and bladder. In addition, its regular consumption fights kidney stones and reduces the risk of urinary tract infections.