Makeup tricks are very important, because makeup promotes transformation through new looks and, therefore, opening new sensations. Makeup professionals know how to bring out the best version of everyone. What if we could access these techniques? They would help us to hide imperfections of the face, take advantage of personal traits, take advantage of cosmetic products… In short, we would know how to make eyebrows, eyes, cheeks, lips, face more favorably…
That’s why we present below makeup tricks . If you want to get the best makeup hacks , keep reading!
Makeup tricks for cheeks:
1. Apply your favorite rouge on your cheeks, if you use one with a juicy texture it will look super natural, shades of pink are suitable for any skin type and color .
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
two . Use two different shades of rouge for a sublime effect. In the center of the cheeks any shade of the red stripe will create this very attractive natural blush effect, however for the upper part of the cheekbone you will have to use a shade of peach, coral or any of the orange family that will give a warm effect. Apply sunscreen to the rest of the face.
3. When you have long days and need your blush to stay in place for hours, use a long-wearing gel formula that won’t seep through the day.
4. If your rouge has run out and you need to color your face, use your children’s face paints (the ones left over from Carnival). A little red paint and spread it all over your face.
5. Mix your favorite rouge with some of your moisturizer to create a glowing effect on your cheeks.
Makeup tricks for face :
6. If you used a liquid makeup foundation, once again you can use your moisturizer, because mixing the two will make the foundation not feel too heavy, avoiding the much-loved masking effect.
7. If, on the other hand, your foundation is too light and you want to make it thicker, mix it with a little face powder to thicken it up.
8. Forget absorbent or shiny fabrics, a regular napkin or toilet paper will make the paper look exactly the same.
9. To complete and unify your entire face, use a light powder as a finishing touch.
10. If you want to get a more luminous skin , mix your makeup base with a small gold or silver eyeshadow, give your face a touch of incomparable luminosity.
11. If you have very oily skin, just apply a little cornstarch to absorb all the fat before putting on your makeup base.
12. You can use lipstick all over your face, a little bit on your lips, a little bit on your cheeks and as an eyeshadow.
Eye makeup tricks :
13. Your products to hide imperfections should be the tone of the inside of your arm, not the outside of your hand. Don’t forget this trick when buying your concealer and you’ll show off a perfect complexion.
14. A few hours before an important event, beaten egg was placed on the white face until it had become foamy like a mask. After 20 minutes, it was removed with hot water and quickly applied the makeup, thus achieving perfect skin. A simple, cheap and very effective trick.
15. Take an egg white and mix it with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil, apply it all over your face and, after waiting 20 minutes, remove the mixture with warm water . The result is radiant skin with a glow you’ve never seen before.
16. Use the handle of a brush to place it on the eyelid with the lashes sticking out so you can apply mascara without fear of smudges and with more precision.
17. To reduce eye puffiness, put the concealer in the fridge and the cold effect will do wonders for your eyes before you put on makeup.
18. To make your mascara foolproof, add a few drops of salt water into the tube, which will prolong its life and multiply its effects.
19. Apply mascara first and then liquid eyeliner to create a feline look.
20. To brighten your eyes, use a light eyeshadow in the tear area and extend it below the lower lashes.
Lip makeup tricks:
21. Also, if you want to find the perfect red for your lips , first look for the exact shade with your lips, then the red most opposite to yours will be right for you.
22. Before putting on your lipstick, put a skin tone concealer on your lips. So after you apply the lipstick, it will have a much more vibrant color and will look better. To choose your lipstick, try it on your fingertip rather than the back of your hand, as the color of your fingertip is more similar to your lips.
23. Also, use a flesh-colored pencil to outline your lips before painting them, which will make their shape more striking.
24. Look at the color on the inside of your lower lip and choose a lipstick shade similar to this one, dazzling!
25. Also, apply a little concealer to the corners of your lips to create the effect that they are higher up.
Eyebrow makeup tricks:
26. The graphite eyeshadow pencil is recommended to apply on the eyebrows and create a natural effect.
27. In addition, gold powder pigment is a perfect solution for eyebrows. With the help of a brush apply it and you will sweeten your look.
28. Apply a nourishing balm to your brows before going to bed, which will thicken you up in just two weeks.
29. Apply the makeup well on the forehead and around the eyebrows so they don’t lose their intensity.
30. Also, if your brows are a little unruly, put some mascara on them so that each hair stays in place.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
We hope you have taken note of all the tricks to look even more beautiful!