Apple Cider Vinegar For Vaginal Discharge is an excellent home remedy. In addition, Vaginal Discharge or Leucorrhoea is the name we give to the secretion of fluids through the vagina. Vaginal discharge can be something completely normal or a sign of a gynecological disease. In this text we will address the causes of vaginal discharge detailing the signs that may indicate vaginitis or colpitis (inflammation of the vagina).
Every woman has vaginal content. The difference between normal content and discharge is in the change in volume, color and odor, in addition to the symptoms they cause. Normal vaginal contents have a non-specific odor and vary from woman to woman.
The normal volume varies from person to person and according to the phases of the menstrual cycle and the phases of a woman’s life. In the second half of the cycle, the volume increases and can sometimes soil underwear.
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
In youth, before the first menstruation, and after Menopause , the content is almost nil due to the low levels of female hormones in the body. During pregnancy, it usually increases.
Will be signs of discharge:
- The increase in the volume of the vaginal contents;
- When dampening undergarments every day, sometimes moving onto outer garments;
- When changing the color from opalescent and crystalline white (according to the phase of the cycle) to pus-like yellow, gray-yellow, greenish-yellow, yellowish-white, etc.;
- When the odor becomes foul mainly after sexual intercourse and at the end of the menstrual cycle.
Symptoms of Discharge:
- vulvovaginal itch
- pelvic pain
- Pain and burning when urinating
- Pain during intercourse.
Causes of Vaginal Discharge: Most of the time the discharge is caused by changes in the balance of the vaginal flora. Some bacteria are native to the vagina and defend against infections. These are some conditions that predispose to this imbalance:
- Unfavorable hygiene habits;
- Sexual intercourse without using a condom;
- Infectious agents such as bacterial vaginosis, candidiasis, trichomoniasis, chlamydia, Gonorrhea and HPV ;
- Change in vaginal pH: the acidic pH of the normal vagina is between 3.5 and 4.5. These levels constitute a defense barrier against germs;
- Dermatological problems such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.;
- Conditions that alter the PH and/or bacterial flora, such as diabetes , immunological decline due to stress or disease, use of antibiotic therapy, vaginal douches, pregnancy, menstrual cycle, etc.;
- Allergens (perfumes, contraceptive jellies, tissues, soap, vaginal douches, bubble bath, etc.);
- Non-specific causes, such as the absence of Doderlein’s bacilli, a bacterium that forms a defense barrier for the genital apparatus;
- Vaginal atrophy, which is the thinning and drying of the vaginal walls during menopause ;
- Pelvic infection after surgery.
Seek medical help if you notice that your vaginal contents are different from normal. Any change in color, consistency or odor that persists should be investigated. However, there are some home remedies capable of relieving the pain of this terrible disease. So, check out the Apple Cider Vinegar Recipe for Vaginal Discharge.
- Distilled water
- Apple Cider Vinegar , unfiltered
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Mix equal amounts of distilled water and raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar .
- Use as a vaginal wash once or twice a day for a few days.
- You can also drink a glass of water mixed with one or two tablespoons of unfiltered apple cider vinegar once a day.
Note: While still considered effective by many, a douche is used by little to no scientific evidence and is not even advised as it can upset the natural balance of bacteria in the vagina.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
Vaginal discharge can have several causes, so treatment varies depending on the diagnosis established by the doctor. Therefore, only a trained specialist can tell you which drug is most suitable for your case, as well as the correct dosage and duration of treatment.