Apple Lemonade To Prevent Diabetes is an excellent home remedy. In addition, diabetes is a metabolic syndrome of multiple origins, resulting from the lack of insulin and/or the inability of insulin to properly exert its effects, causing an increase in glucose (sugar) in the blood.
Diabetes occurs because the pancreas is unable to produce the hormone insulin in sufficient quantity to meet the body’s needs, or because this hormone is not able to act properly (insulin resistance).
News of the week:
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
Insulin promotes the reduction of blood glucose by allowing the sugar that is present in the blood to penetrate into the cells, to be used as a source of energy. Therefore, if there is a lack of this hormone, or even if it does not act correctly, there will be an increase in blood glucose and, consequently, diabetes .
Types of Diabetes:
Type 1 diabetes : In type 1 diabetes , the pancreas loses the ability to produce insulin due to a defect in the immune system, causing our antibodies to attack the cells that produce this hormone. Type 1 diabetes occurs in about 5 to 10% of patients with diabetes.
Pre – diabetes is a term used to indicate that the patient has the potential to develop the disease, as if it were an intermediate state between healthy and type 2 diabetes – because in the case of type 1 there is no pre – diabetes , the person is born with a genetic predisposition to the problem and the inability to produce insulin, and diabetes can develop at any age.
Type 2 diabetes : In type 2 diabetes there is a combination of two factors – a decrease in insulin secretion and a defect in its action, known as insulin resistance. Type 2 diabetes can usuallybe treated with oral or injected medications, however, over time, the disease can get worse. Type 2 diabetes occurs in about 90% of patients with diabetes.
Gestational Diabetes: It is the increase in resistance to the action of insulin during pregnancy, leading to an increase in blood glucose levels diagnosed for the first time during pregnancy, which may – or may not – persist after delivery. The exact cause of gestational diabetes is not yet known, but it involves mechanisms related to insulin resistance.
Other types of diabetes: These types of diabetes are due to genetic defects associated with other diseases or the use of medications. Can be:
- Diabetes due to genetic defects in beta cell function
- Due to genetic defects in insulin action
- Diabetes due to diseases of the exocrine pancreas (pancreatitis, neoplasia, hemochromatosis, cystic fibrosis, etc.)
- Diabetes due to drug or chemical-induced defects (diuretics, corticosteroids, beta-blockers, contraceptives, etc.).
However, one of the main causes of type 2 diabetes , the most common type, is poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle. Food and blood sugar levels are directly related, so a bad diet can be the villain and a healthy diet the heroine when it comes to diabetes. In addition, there are some home remedies capable of relieving the pain of this terrible disease. So, Check out the Apple Lemonade Recipe to Prevent Diabetes
- 3 apples
- 1 lemon without peel
- 2 cm of ginger
- 200 ml hot or sparkling water
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- In the blender: grind all the ingredients, add the 200 ml of soda water, then strain, if you prefer, add ice and drink immediately.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
Note: Knowing and caring for diabetes are key factors in facing the disease. Diabetes has no cure, but those who take care of food can have a healthy life. For the treatment and monitoring of the disease, it is very important to have regular consultations with your doctor and maintain control of the disease.