Lemon water is very good for health, but do you also make this mistake when drinking warm lemon water? Find out now. This mixture is part of many people’s morning routine. Every day new benefits are revealed that motivate us even more to drink Lemon Water .
However, to ensure so many benefits, it is necessary to prepare the drink in the right way. As simple as it seems, there are a lot of people doing it the wrong way and it may be that you are also making this mistake.
The Error is in the Preparation:
You wake up, heat the water, squeeze the lemon and throw the leftovers away, right? Wrong! One of the most nutritious parts of this fruit is the rind. Lemon peel is rich in vitamin A , C, beta- carotene , calcium , potassium and magnesium . So throwing it away is a real waste of health benefits.
How to prepare lemon water correctly. To ensure the best for your body, you need to prepare it this way:
- Separate two fresh and, if possible, organic lemons.
- Cut into slices to the width of your choice.
- Squeeze some of the lemon wedges, but not all.
- Add the squeezed wedges and the rest of the un-squeezed lemons into your glass or bottle.
- Fill in what’s missing with water.
This is the right recipe for you to enjoy the best of lemon water , and enjoy its Health Benefits.