The banana to moisturize the hair and grow faster works, because, do you want to know how to make your hair grow faster? See now. The vitamins found in bananas make this fruit used to make hair grow faster and fight hair loss, among other benefits. And we are not just talking about you increasing the consumption of fruit in your daily life, but also about using it for hair treatments.
Anyone who is experiencing hair loss or wants to accelerate growth to join the Rapunzel project will find bananas to be a natural and very economical way to make their hair grow. As I know that this subject is dear to many women who are with the project of becoming Rapunzel, I brought another cool tip for you to accelerate your hair growth, using bananas.
Why Does Banana Make Hair Grow Fast?
Today’s tip, we will use the banana. Why the banana? Simple, because it has many vitamins that favor hair growth, bananas are rich in potassium, vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin C. Learn more about some of the health benefits of bananas:
Banana Benefits: Banana ’s health benefits are due to its richness in potassium, magnesium, fiber, tryptophan and vitamins, including:
- Helps regulate the intestines, especially in cases of diarrhea;
- decrease appetite because it satiates more quickly, helping to lose weight;
- avoid muscle cramps, especially during the summer, during pregnancy or during periods of vomiting and diarrhea;
- Banana helps to reduce blood pressure, as it increases the elimination of sodium in the urine;
- help fight depression, because Banana contains tryptophan essential for the formation of serotonin, which is the hormone that Banana improves mood and helps you relax.
Banana to moisturize hair and grow faster:
Everything your hair needs to grow beautiful and strong. The recipe is super simple to make, write it down:
- 1 small banana also called cockatiel
- 2 fork
- 1 plastic cap or plastic bag
- Very simple, peel the banana and mash the banana with a fork.
WAY OF USE:
- Apply this mask on clean, dry scalp.
- Put on a plastic cap or bag, and let it act for half an hour.
- Wash your hair as usual with shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat this treatment twice a week.
Special Tip: If you want, you can use more bananas and apply to the length of the hair as well, to activate growth, you must apply it to the root, but if you need extra hydration, you can use it on the length as well, as bananas moisturize the hair a lot.