Bepantol is a medicine that contains dexpanthenol, a substance that protects the skin and stimulates its regeneration as it is absorbed and transformed into vitamin B5 . In this way, the skin is nourished and strengthened, causing a healing effect that can be applied in the treatment of wounds and burns, for example. This medication can be found in conventional pharmacies and even in some supermarkets in the form of an ointment for application on the skin, for the average price of 20 reais.
Before knowing How to Lighten the Groin with Bepantol in 5 Minutes , know what causes the darkening of the armpits and groin :
Causes of darkening of the armpits and groin:
The main causes of darkening of the armpits and groin are:
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
- Shaving: When using the razor, you cut the hair that is on the surface – but some of it remains under the skin. If the hair color is darker than your armpit, the area may take on a shaded appearance;
- Dead Cells: They can accumulate and become trapped in microscopic irregularities present in the skin, causing darkening;
- Diaper rash: with the frequent friction of the skin, it ends up creating a natural layer of protection that ends up darkening over time;
- Deodorant with fragrance: Some ingredients of this type of product, which give rise to the fragrance, tend to react with the skin and cause a color change.
- Acanthosis nigricans: This rare medical condition causes patches of brown or black hue on the neck, under the arms, and in the groin .
So, check now How to Whiten the Groin with Bepantol in 5 Minutes Quickly and Naturally:
How to whiten the groin with bepantol in 5 minutes:
Bepantol Derma is a medication used to care for diaper rash and cracks in the skin of babies and adults. It is found in two versions: ointment and liquid. Its main composition is dexpanthenol, better known as vitamin B5 .
To use Bepantol Derma ointment and lighten your armpits and bikini line, follow the procedures below. Check now How to Whiten the Groin with Bepantol in 5 Minutes:
- Exfoliate your armpit skin once a week with a product suitable for exfoliating the area. This will remove all the dead cells and impurities from the armpits;
- Pass a cotton soaked in rose milk, or cologne in the region before applying Bepantol Derma;
- Spread Bepantol Derma on the affected area, preferably before bed.
Bepantol ointment can be used in adults and children over 1 year, and should be applied 1 to 3 times a day.
How to prevent darkening of the armpits and groin:
To prevent the armpits from turning dark, you can perform the following procedures:
- Depilation with wax, as it eliminates hair from the root;
- Use neutral deodorant if you feel the fragrance is causing the problem;
- Exfoliate the area at least once a week.
Bepantol is generally well tolerated, however in some cases itching, skin rashes, a prickling or burning sensation may occur. If this happens, it is advisable to wash the skin with water and a neutral pH soap.
Who should not use:
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
Bepantol should not be used in cases of allergy to dexapanthenol.