How to Treat Hemorrhoids Using Chamomile in a simple and natural way. Furthermore, chamomile is one of the herbal remedies and one of the most used herbs in the world. It has a reputation for kindness, and has been used to treat children and adults for thousands of years and is widely considered safe. Chamomile can be taken as a tea, and is used externally as a poultice.
What are Hemorrhoids: If the inflammation of the veins found at the bottom of the anus and rectum spreads out of the rectum, this is what we call hemorrhoids.
When there are no hemorrhoid problems , these walls act to hold the stool. But when there are other factors like stress , eating problems or bad habits, along with other causes, this can trigger the onset of hemorrhoids . They tend to swell and, depending on the severity, may require surgery.
Main Causes of Hemorrhoids:
News of the week:
- Constipation: Constipation can be caused by inflammation of the rectum and the walls of the veins due to straining to have a bowel movement or simply from lack of regularity.
- Pregnancy: Exertion can cause constipation, especially in the later stages of pregnancy.
Chronic diarrhea: inflammation can cause hemorrhoids
- A Low-Fiber Diet: You already know that fiber can help improve bowel regularity. In some people, a lack of fiber can cause hemorrhoids or piles.
- Sitting for a Very Long Time: Keeping the same position for a long time can cause hemorrhoids to appear, producing inflammation in the area.
Complications of Hemorrhoids:
- Anemia: Blood loss chronically caused by hemorrhoids can cause anemia , which is a deficiency of red blood cells that are healthy enough to carry oxygen to your cells. This can result in fatigue and weakness.
- Strangulated Hemorrhoid: If the blood supply to an internal hemorrhoid is cut off, the hemorrhoids can bind and twist, which can cause extreme pain and lead to tissue death (gangrene).
Chamomile Remedies For Hemorrhoids: It is necessary that you drink preventive fluids, and foods that can hydrate. People often try to find a solution in alternative medicine, but we have no other solution based on natural ingredients, such as using chamomile to treat hemorrhoids .
Chamomile tea and hot bath is an excellent solution for hemorrhoids . Prepare a hot bath with temperatures around 35 degrees, add the chamomile tea and enjoy a bath for 15-20 minutes. So, check out How to Treat Hemorrhoids Using Chamomile.
How to Treat Hemorrhoids Using Chamomile Tea: Take a glass of not so hot water and put dry chamomile or tea bag in it. Let it rest for three to five minutes. Then, you should cool it in the fridge or freezer (don’t let it freeze). Apply to hemorrhoids for as long as you like.
How to Treat Hemorrhoids Using Chamomile Wash: Hemorrhoids can be washed with chamomile tea or moistened with sterile gauze with chamomile tea . Other effective ways to treat hemorrhoids is to mix calendula creamand honey in equal amounts and apply the mixture directly to hemorrhoids.
How to Treat Hemorrhoids Using Chamomile Oil: You can buy chamomile oil , which you can apply over hemorrhoids . Therefore, the symptoms of hemorrhoids will be relieved very quickly by the inflammatory properties of chamomile .
How to Treat Hemorrhoids Using Chamomile with Rose Water: The preparation of rose water with chamomile can soothe hemorrhoids and even eliminate them completely, as long as the causes of their appearance can be treated effectively together with this solution.
Preparing the Ointment to Treat Hemorrhoids:
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- All ingredients must be boiled in equal parts for at least about 45 minutes.
- Then beeswax and lanolin must be added.
- The mixture must be stored in a bottle.
- This paste can be applied directly to hemorrhoids.
How Chamomile Works To Treat Hemorrhoids: Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory that can decrease irritated tissue, reducing redness and itching. Recent research has identified that chamomile is a powerful muscle relaxant, with more specific properties such as anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antispasmodic, antiallergic and sedative. Try these remedies to treat hemorrhoids.