Powerful blend to effectively strengthen and weaken hair that really works on dry and brittle hair, so why not make a homemade moisturizer to make your strands super soft and alive again?
All good isn’t it? And this homemade hair hydration, which you will learn today, is very easy to do, and it makes a super treatment for your hair. We often abuse chemicals, expose our hair a lot to the sun, or even use a lot of hairdryer and flat iron and leave our hair damaged.
Long -term hair ends up being very damaged, brittle, dry and porous. Today I want to show you how to make your hair super soft, with an immediate effect hydration. Just apply it and your hair will feel very soft, really delicious.
Benefits of this mix:
1. Bepanthol solution:
Dexpanthenol is highly moisturizing for hair and skin. You can use generics (Probentol, Bepantrix), they are cheaper than Bepantol and have the same effect.
2. Coconut milk:
3. Vegetable oil:
It is critical to the hair fades effect . In addition to nourishing, vegetable oil helps to ‘seal’ the cuticles of the hair strands. I recommend castor oil , which gives an immediate effect on the hair , but look at the contraindications before using. It can also be coconut oil , olive oil , the important thing is to be 100% vegetable.,
Powerful blend to strengthen and fade hair:
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a very homogeneous consistency.
How to use:
- I recommend washing with deep cleansing shampoo before use every 15 days.
- This wash helps to avoid the build up effect (accumulation of product residues in the hair), which leaves the strands opaque, without movement and also prevents the penetration of treatments into the hair strands.
- After washing and removing excess water with the aid of a towel, apply strand by strand to the strands.
- It is important to glove the entire length of the strands well. Put on a cap (worth a grocery bag too) and wait 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and condition.
A hydro-nourishing bomb, that would also be a good name for our potent hair-strengthening and hair-lightening blend . In addition, Bepantol guarantees hydration, the oil deeply nourishes and the coconut milk closes with a golden key. The result is well-treated hair, with movement, shine and health. Try it and tell me if you loved it yes or for sure.