How to Identify Genital Warts Caused by HPV in One Minute. Furthermore, the human papillomavirus, better known as HPV , is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. One of its most visible symptoms is the appearance of warts in the genital region. If you are suspecting that you have HPV , do a quick evaluation at home and then seek medical help. So, check out now How to Identify Genital Warts Caused by HPV:
Learn to Distinguish Genital Warts: To find out if the lesions are really being caused by HPV , you need to understand what they look like. That way, you’ll be able to differentiate warts from other STDs (like herpes) and skin conditions.
- Genital warts associated with HPV appear in a variety of ways. They can be flat or even cauliflower-like lumps.
Pay Attention to Any Itch: Genital Warts rarely cause pain. However, they can itch a lot. If you notice any itchy lesions in the genital area, it could have something to do with HPV .
News of the week:
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
Where Warts Usually Appear: This way, it will be easier to identify the disease. In both men and women, HPV often appears in specific areas.
- In males, Genital Warts appear around the penis and testicles.
- In women, they typically appear on the vulva, but they can also appear on the cervix, around the anus, or inside the vagina .
Consult a doctor in cases of suspicion: There is no exclusive test to diagnose HPV — in fact, many of the tests are also used to confirm cancer. However, the filaments that cause warts and cancer are not the same. HPV can be detected through the patient’s medical history and, of course, a physical exam.
- The doctor will likely ask several questions about the patient’s exposure to STIs, such as chlamydia, genital herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, or trichomoniasis.
- He will also check for suppurations and discharge, in addition to other symptoms. In addition, the provider may ask about the color and odor of vaginal or penile discharge.
- He will also ask questions about the person’s sexual behavior. You your condom? Do you have more than one sexual partner?
- The doctor will do a physical exam to determine any abnormalities in the affected areas. Inform him of any pain or discomfort experienced during this procedure.
Women Should Get a Pap smear: In case of suspicion, make an appointment with a gynecologist.
- The pap smear lasts from ten to 15 minutes. The exam will not be painful, but it can be uncomfortable.
- Generally, Genital Warts can be diagnosed right away. If the Pap smear is abnormal, the gynecologist will order further tests to see if you are at risk of developing cervical cancer.
Seek treatment: After diagnosis, talk to a doctor about treatment options. HPV wartscan be cured with medication, but they can also be surgically removed.
- Many over-the-counter ointments containing salicylic acid are often effective. The doctor may prescribe certain creams to strengthen the immune system and thus better fight the virus.
- The practitioner may also be able to freeze the warts using liquid nitrogen. Laser surgery is another option to remove them.
How HPV is Transmitted: Contagion occurs through direct contact with cells already contaminated by the HPV virus . In turn, it enters the outer layer of the skin through injuries, cuts, and bruises. Genital Warts are usually contracted through sexual contact. While a condom can minimize the risk, the problem remains imminent.
Risk factors: Certain behaviors and pre-existing conditions increase the risk of contagion. Knowing them helps diagnose HPV warts .
- Having multiple sexual partners and not using a condom certainly increases the chances of transmission and contagion.
- If you have any cuts or bruises on your skin, the chances of getting HPV during sex also increase. The same goes for making relationships with those who have Genital Warts .
- People with immunodeficiencies, such as AIDS and cancer, are more likely to develop this condition.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
How to Prevent HPV : Always use condoms. Also, only have sex with people whose sexual history you know. Protection does not eliminate the risk, but it greatly decreases the transmission rate