How to Get Rid of Vaginal Itching Using Chamomile is an excellent home remedy. Also, What is Vaginal Itching ? Itching and irritation are uncomfortable if they occur anywhere on the body. However, when it occurs in a sensitive area like the vagina , it can be especially unpleasant – but most of the time it’s nothing to worry about. In general, vaginal itching indicates that there has been an irritation or infection at the site, so it’s always a good idea to see a gynecologist.
- Use of antibiotics. These medications upset the normal balance between yeast and bacteria in the vagina . Antibiotics can kill too much of the “good” bacteria and result in too much yeast growing in the vagina , sometimes causing symptoms of a yeast infection.
- Having a condition that affects your immunity, such as poorly controlled diabetes or HIV . Taking corticosteroid medications sometimes also weakens the immune system and increases the risk of infections.
- Wearing tight pants or underwear, which overheats the vaginal area .
- Using intimate hygiene products or scented powders in the vaginal area .
- Frequent vaginal douching .
- Arrival of menopause .
- Sex with multiple partners or partners.
- Unprotected sex.
However, there are some home remedies that help to treat it in a natural way. So, check out the Recipe for How to Get Rid of Vaginal Itching Using Chamomile.
News of the week:
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
- 2 tablespoons of dried chamomile.
- 1 liter of water.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Boil the water together with the chamomile for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it infuse for another 5 minutes.
- Wait for it to cool and strain.
- Repeat the procedure up to 2 times a day.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
Note: Vaginal itching can have several causes, so the treatment varies according to the diagnosis established by the doctor. Therefore, only a trained specialist can tell you which drug is most suitable for your case, as well as the correct dosage and duration of treatment.