Natural ways to end sinusitis at home, also known as sinusopathy, sinusitis is an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that happens in the lining of the face, region of bone cavities around the nose, cheekbones and eyes bringing symptoms such as headache , runny nose and swollen face.
Approximately 30 million Brazilians suffer from the disease each year. For children, the environment is the main factor that contributes to the development of sinusitis, including allergies and diseases transmitted from other children in a closed environment, the classroom, for example.
In adults, sinusitis can be caused by infections and cigarettes. Usually, sinusitis is caused by the Influenza virus and, with that, it can arise through flu attacks , but it can also occur due to the development of bacteria and fungi in the nasal secretions as happens after allergies.
Natural ways to get rid of sinusitis:
Content: [ Show ]
1. How to get rid of acute sinusitis:
A good home remedy for acute sinusitis is to inhale eucalyptus vapor as it has expectorant and antiseptic properties, quickly relieving nasal congestion.
– 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil ;
– 1 teaspoon of salt;
– 1 liter of boiling water;
- Place the boiling water in a basin and add the drops of essential oil with the salt.
- Then cover your head and basin, inhaling the tea steam.
- It is important to breathe in the steam as deeply as possible for up to 10 minutes, repeating 2 to 3 times a day.
2. How to get rid of allergic sinusitis:
- Place the ingredients in the blender and beat until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Drink 3 times a day, between meals.
3. How to get rid of childhood sinusitis:
A good home remedy for childhood sinusitis is to inhale the steam of chamomile tea because this tea has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, healing properties and also helps to soothe the nasal mucosa.
- Boil the water and then add the tea.
- Then place the child’s face over the bowl and cover their head with a towel.
- Breathe in the steam for at least 10 minutes.
- Care must be taken so that the child does not get scalded in the water.
Before bed, you can also put 2 drops of lemon essential oil on your pillow to help you sleep better.