The ways to eliminate phlegm in the chest and throat work, because with simple homemade ingredients you can treat it at home without effort. Also, Catarrh in the Chest and Throat must be eliminated as soon as possible. Difficulty breathing can be caused by excess mucus. Mucus, better known as Catarrh , is a viscous substance secreted by the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract. Contrary to what many people think, it is useful, as its function is to protect against bacteria and other pathogens present in the air.
The problem lies in excess mucus, which is related to the consumption of sugar and milk and dairy products. When this occurs, it accumulates in the throat and chest and, in an attempt to expel it, the body ends up stimulating a cough. or bacterial infection, allergy, sore throat or even fever. Along with it comes a runny nose, coughing and difficulty breathing.
If symptoms are not treated quickly, catarrh can cause clogged bronchi and respiratory infections. To solve the problem, we can count on natural treatments. So, check now How to Get Rid of Catarrh in the Chest and Throat Naturally:
Ways to eliminate phlegm in the chest and throat:
1. Honey and lemon:
Honey has antibacterial , antiviral and antifungal properties that soothe an irritated respiratory tract and lead to immediate relief. Lemon , on the other hand, is rich in vitamin C, which boosts the immune system and fights nasal congestion.
- Put the honey and lemon juice in a glass and stir well.
- Drink the mixture right away to enjoy the benefits.
- Consume three times a day.
Ginger can act as a natural decongestant and antihistamine (antiallergic) as well as having antiviral, antibacterial and expectorant properties. That’s why it’s a great remedy to fight chest and throat congestion. You should chew three or four slices of raw ginger daily, or drink ginger tea a few times a day.
- Heat the water in a pan and when it starts to boil, add the ginger and pepper.
- Then cover the pan and let it boil for another minute on fire something.
- Then lower the heat and cook for another five minutes.
- Strain and add a teaspoon of honey .
- You should drink this tea two or three times a day to fight flu, cough and other respiratory problems.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar balances the pH in the body and this prevents excessive mucus production.
- Add one tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar to every glass of water and mix well.
- Drink the mixture two or three times a day to eliminate catarrh .
- Another option is to gargle the solution to fight a sore throat.
- But it has to be pure, organic, good quality vinegar.
Turmeric ( also known as turmeric) has powerful medicinal properties and, above all, destroys viruses and bacteria.
- 1 teaspoon of saffron
- Half a teaspoon of salt (has potent antibacterial properties)
- 1 glass of warm water (sooths a sore throat)
- Add a tablespoon of turmeric to a glass of warm water , add the salt, stir and gargle the solution.
- Do this three to four times a day to clear mucus and reduce phlegm in your throat.
- Gargling salt water is extremely helpful as it soothes an irritated throat and fights bacteria.
- But hypertensive patients, due to salt, should not undergo this treatment.
Breathing in the steam of certain medicinal herbs helps to clear up congestion caused by excess mucus. You will feel relief almost immediately.
- Add the thyme and rosemary to the water , and lean over the bowl to inhale the steam.
- Place a towel over your head so that the steam goes straight to your face and doesn’t escape.
- Repeat the procedure three to four times a day.
The home remedy tips mentioned above of How to Get Rid of Catarrh in the Chest and Throat Naturally are great alternatives for the condition, but first, look for a specialized medical professional so that he can indicate the best treatment for you.