The egg and honey to moisturize dry and damaged hair works, because, simply and effectively, you can do it at home. In addition, Home Moisturizing for dry hair restores a nourished and shiny appearance by using a balm or shampoo with natural ingredients that allow intense hydration of the hair.
Some good choices of ingredients to use in these cases are honey and balm essential oils, or almond , for example. However, in any case, it is always important to take care of the hair, such as avoiding washing the strands with very hot water and not using the flat iron frequently, as these habits can damage the hair, worsening the dryness of the strands. So, check out the Wonderful Home Moisturizer for DRY, BRICKLE AND DAMAGED HAIR!
Honey Balm and Almond Oil:
An excellent Home Moisturizer for dry hair is honey balm, egg yolks and almond oil , as they allow you to deeply moisturize your hair, in addition to making it stronger due to the action of the proteins and vitamins in the egg yolk.
- 2 tablespoons of honey;
- 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil ;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 3 drops of rosemary essential oil ;
- 3 drops of lavender essential oil .
- Put the honey, almond oil and egg yolk in a bowl and beat with a spoon for a few minutes.
- Then add the rosemary and lavender essential oils .
- The next step is to moisten the hair and apply the homemade solution with your fingers, massaging gently and spreading it from the roots of the hair to the ends.
- The hair must be wrapped with a plastic cap and must remain in the solution for approximately 30 minutes.
- The last step is to rinse the hair well with cold water and apply a shampoo for dry hair, in order to remove the excess balm.