Home Remedy to Control Anxiety is made in a simple and natural way. In addition, Anxiety is a normal human emotion, common when facing a problem at work, before a test or in the face of difficult day-to-day decisions. However, Excessive Anxiety can become a disease , or rather an Anxiety Disorders . Anxiety is a biological characteristic considered common to human beings, since we are all subject to some moment with it. This characteristic promotes a feeling of distress, anguish or disturbance of spirit, caused by uncertainty, a situation that may present danger, curiosity, etc.
Anxiety Symptoms: Anxiety and its disorders can cause both mental and physical symptoms, which disrupt daily life in many ways. See which are the main ones:
Psychological Symptoms of Anxiety:
News of the week:
- Constant tension or nervousness
- Feeling that something bad is going to happen
- concentration problems
- constant fear
- Lack of control over thoughts, especially difficulty forgetting the object of tension
- Exaggerated concern compared to reality
- trouble sleeping
- Agitation of arms and legs.
Physical Symptoms of Anxiety:
- Chest pain or tightness and increased heart rate
- wheezing or shortness of breath
- increase in sweat
- Tremors in the hands or other parts of the body
- Feeling weak or tired
- Dry mouth
- Cold or sweaty hands and feet
- Muscle tension
- Belly pain or diarrhea.
Causes of Anxiety: It is not known for sure why some people are more prone to uncontrolled anxiety than others. Some of the factors that may be involved in this are:
- Genetics, i.e. a family history of anxiety disorders
- Environment, for example experiencing a traumatic or stressful event
- Mentality or model of thinking, that is, the way a person structures their thoughts or lines of reasoning and, consequently, faces day-to-day situations
- Physical illnesses.
Among the physical illnesses that may be related to anxiety , we find:
- Cardiovascular problems , such as cardiac arrhythmias
- Hormonal disorders such as hyperthyroidism or hyperadrenocorticism (increased adrenal gland activity)
- Breathing problems , such as COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- chronic pain
- Abuse of drugs, alcohol or medications such as benzodiazepines.
People who suffer from Anxiety feel extreme worry and fear in simple routine situations, in addition to some physical symptoms, which interfere with their daily activities, as they are difficult to control. So, check out now Home Remedies to Control Anxiety:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of passion fruit flowers and leaves .
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Boil 1 cup of water and add 1 teaspoon of passion fruit flowers and leaves .
- Sweeten with honey and drink 1 cup every 12 hours.