Natural remedy based on cider vinegar to treat hemorrhoids quickly because this condition are veins in the anal region that dilate and cause various annoyances, such as pain when defecating, walking and sitting, itching and blood in the stool or on the toilet paper.
In addition, the problem can arise as a result of inadequate diet and lack of physical exercise , which lead to constipation . In addition, hemorrhoids are linked to conditions such as obesity, pregnancy, and genetic factors.
When the degree of the problem is not very high, it is possible to treat it by adopting measures such as increasing the intake of water and foods rich in fiber and the use of some home remedies, such as the ones listed below:
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
What are the causes of hemorrhoids?
- Intestinal dysfunction;
- Some hormonal changes (pregnancy, premenstrual phase);
- Bad eating habits;
- are formed in the anus or lower part of the rectum.
- develop in the anus and can cause inflammation in that area. This type of hemorrhoids is the most sensitive because there is not a high concentration of nerve fibers in this region.
- Symptoms of hemorrhoids (hemorrhoids) are easy to spot: feeling uncomfortable when sitting, itching around the anus, and bleeding during defecation.
Natural Remedy Based on Cider Vinegar to Treat Hemorrhoids:
- Dip a cotton swab in apple cider vinegar to apply to the affected area.
- Then let it rest for 30 minutes.
- You can repeat this operation several times a day (4 or 5 times).
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
You can also use this other way:
- If you suffer from internal hemorrhoids, freeze a cotton ball soaked in apple cider vinegar and try placing it inside your anus.
- Alternatively, you can also take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with a glass of water. it will help to get rid of internal hemorrhoids.