Home Remedies to Eliminate Vulvitis and Vulvovaginitis are simple to make and 100% natural. Also, Vulvitis and Vulvovaginitis are inflammations of the outer part of the female genital organ (called the vulva). While in vulvitis the irritation occurs in the vulva, in vulvovaginitis it occurs in the vulva and vagina . They are mainly caused by the presence of various microorganisms that cause discharge .
The same bacteria that cause Candidiasis , Trichonomiasis and Chlamydia can develop vulvitis and vulvovaginitis . Vulvovaginitis can also be caused by the use of allergic products , such as synthetic fabric panties, fabric softeners, colored or perfumed toilet paper, scented soaps and even the daily habit of using the shower as a vaginal douche .
News of the week:
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
Pregnant women can develop chronic vulvitis after childbirth due to their sensitivity to certain chemicals such as latex in condoms, tampons, and intimate soaps. Their low immunity favors the development of infections.
Symptoms of Vulvitis and Vulvovaginitis : The most common symptoms of vulvitis and vulvovaginitis are:
What sets vulvitis and vulvovaginitis apart from other sexually transmitted diseases is the type of irritation, the texture, and the color of the discharge .
Prevention For Vulvitis and Vulvovaginitis: To prevent the onset of vulvitis and vulvovaginitis , the following daily habits should be avoided:
- Vaginal douching ;
- Wearing tight clothing in the genital region;
- Use of underwear made of synthetic fabrics;
- Sex without a condom;
- Perfumed soap with high PH;
- Use of daily absorbents .
Treatments For Vulvovaginitis: For the correct treatment of vulvovaginitis and vulvitis , a woman should consult a gynecologist. The main indications are oral medications and change of habits.
Avoid applying healing creams to the vulva and vagina , as this can worsen inflammation . Self-medication is dangerous. Any treatment must be prescribed by a doctor. The treatment is performed by oral medications and vaginal creams , and has a high success rate in healing. But, what to do when the problem becomes routine?
The recurrence of vaginal infections such as vulvitis and vulvovaginitis originates from a possible imbalance of the vaginal flora caused by several reasons: decreased immunity , allergies , stress , use of synthetic fabric panties and very tight clothes that do not allow the skin to breathe , lack of adequate hygiene and unprotected sex . to avoid this evil and very important these 2 Home Remedies to Eliminate Vulvite and Vulvovaginitis . Then check out The 2 Home Remedies to Eliminate Vulvitis and Vulvovaginitis
1# Home Remedy to Eliminate Vulvitis and Vulvovaginitis
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- In a blender, blend 1 peeled cucumber with the juice of 1 lemon and 1 cup (tea) of filtered water.
- Take it then.
2# Home Remedy to Eliminate Vulvitis and Vulvovaginitis
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- In a pan, boil 2 tablespoons of chopped chard leaves with 1 liter of water.
- Strain, sweeten with honey and drink 1 cup (tea) 3 times a day.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
In addition, if attacks of vulvitis or vulvovaginitis occur in a short time, look for your gynecologist urgently, describe the condition, perform the indicated gynecological exams and follow the treatment with rigidity, only then will it be possible to get rid of this disease once and for all. that bothers so many women around the world.