Home Remedies for Toothache in a simple and 100% natural way. In addition, decay is a problem that weakens and gradually causes tooth pain . It is caused by thousands of microbes that are lodged in the oral cavity. Some factors that directly influence the development of this disease are.
Poor oral hygiene, leftover food and position of the tooth , palate and tooth , poor general health, low consumption of foods that provide calcium, fluoride, vitamins , etc., or problems in the body to absorb these substances also influences the organic and inorganic composition, the amount, viscosity and presence or absence of antibacterial factors , as well as the pH (acidity) of the saliva. So, check out now The 10 Home Remedies for Toothache.
Use a good toothbrush: It’s no secret that when you havea toothache , you must constantly brush your teeth . For this, you should choose a soft and new toothbrush. Sometimes the cause of pain can be old and hard brushes, it is recommended to change brushes regularly.
Cucumber: Cucumber is one of the most recommended fruits for toothache . As it is a fresh fruit, it usually helps to relieve the most different pains. Freshfood intake does not usually fail in milder toothaches .
News of the week:
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
Alcoholic Beverage: To anyone who says that alcohol is not good for you. Well, for Toothache it does very well. Some people say that drinking and even rinsing some alcoholic beverages , such as vodka, brandy and whiskey, helps the symptoms pass or be reduced efficiently.
Green Tea: Green tea leaves containtannic acid, catechin, floral which are great toothache boosters . It is recommended to chew the leaves for 5 minutes, twice a day.
Potato: The nutrients found in potatoes can make a difference when you have a toothache . The recommendation is to chew small pieces of raw food, with a little salt For Toothache , even if small, is guaranteed.
Vanilla Extract: Vanilla extract is also used as a remedy for mainly decreasing inflammation in the tooth and for toothache . You should dip a cotton swab in vanilla extract and apply it on the affected area.
Baking Soda: Baking soda helps improve skin, hair, and health, and is used to cure various ailments , including for toothaches . You should apply the bicarbonate with water to the affected area until the pain subsides.
Pepper: Pepper is not just for making food taste more toothy . With its analgesic effects, it is able to get rid of the high sensitivity in the gums due to Toothache . To use it properly, follow the recipe below.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Mix the two spices in a very small glass or container.
- Add a few drops of water and mix to make a paste.
- With a piece of sterilized cotton, place the paste on the painful teeth . And important: avoid touching the gum with the mixture, to avoid further inflammation or even burn the gum with the effects of pepper .
Mixture of Propolis and Macela: Propolis is a natural antibacterial, which can usually be found together with honey, being an important product in the treatment of infections and colds . And with a proper mixture, only propolis can be an excellent fighter against toothaches , especially if it has already been diagnosed as an infection .
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
METHOD OF PREPARATION: