The Foods that Help Clear the Arteries just by combining a good healthy diet. In addition, food has always played a very important role in our health, whether for better or for worse. There are certain foods that, over time, can clog arteries , causing circulation problems and cardiovascular disease that can lead to death. However, there are also foods that promote the cleaning of arteries and veins that, when included in the diet, can help us to prevent a large number of diseases.
According to research, atherosclerosis is one of the diseases that causes more deaths annually worldwide. This disease is a very complex problem that causes autoimmunity, infections, incompatibilities, among others. But in addition to arteriosclerosis, when arteries and veins become blocked, hypertension and heart disease can also occur . Taking into account the importance of good nutrition to prevent all these diseases.
News of the week:
When arteries become clogged, they are telling us that some part of our body is not working well. What happens is that the arteries are suffering from a decrease in oxygen circulation and blood flow. In addition, in the irregular process, plaque builds up in the arteries that surround the heart , which is why it is not simply an artery that requires attention, but a bigger problem that can cause damage to our cardiac system. So, check out now the 12 Foods that Help Clear Arteries.
1. Food that Helps Clean Arteries: Garlic, have you ever noticed the amount of properties that garlic has? It is present in the vast majority of home remedies lists due to its excellent components, capable of improving our health. This is due to the presence of antioxidants that fight the damage generated in the body, helping to reduce the levels of fat in the arteries (low density lipoproteins, LDL – orbad cholesterol ). In turn, it increases levels of good cholesterol (HDL – high density lipoproteins), reduces blood pressure and blood flow. It is possible to consume it raw or cooked, in a multitude of dishes.
2. Food That Helps Clear Arteries: Oats are low in carbohydrates and absorb up to seven times more water than their size. It is widely used in the snack industry, bakeries, desserts and meat. This simple food allows us to reduce the ability of cholesterol to adhere to the walls of the arteries , preventing the development of atherosclerosis and reducing the risk of suffering from heart disease.
3. Food That Helps Clear Arteries: Pomegranate Juice Researchers from Naples (Italy) and Los Angeles (California) have shown that the large amounts of antioxidants present in pomegranate juice outweigh any other fruit or ingredient, such as , blueberries, oranges and blackberries (the best known). In addition, it is great for fighting damage to the arteries , usually caused by atherosclerosis.
4. Food that Helps Clean Arteries: Apple this delicious fruit is rich in pectin, a fiber that when combined with cholesterol manages to reduce it. In turn, it contains flavonoids, which reduce the risk of suffering a heart attack by 50% when consumed regularly.
5. Food That Helps Clear Arteries: Fatty fish: This type of fish contains omega 3 fatty acids (so popular these days), which our bodies need to function regularly and which, in turn, serves to unclog the arteries . Among the options of fatty fish that perform this function we find sardines, herring, trout, tuna, mackerel and salmon.
6. Food that Helps Clean Arteries: Nuts: they are rich in monounsaturated fats and omega 3 fatty acids. Other nuts are also advisable, such as almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts and pecans. These fruits can be consumed as a starter, as an aperitif or as a snack, between meals (as they help to satisfy hunger), in sweet and sour salads, desserts and in several other dishes.
7. Food That Helps Clear Arteries: Olive oil is another of the most powerful foods out there. It must be consumed, for this purpose, in its extra virgin version and cold pressed so that it does not lose its properties. It adds flavor to meals and dishes and at the same time reduces the risk of developing heart problems. This is possible because olive oil is a monounsaturated fat, so it is less likely to become saturated in the body. Oxidized cholesterol is what can form plaque that clings to artery walls .
8. Food that Helps Clean Arteries: Avocado, this fruit has a large amount of monounsaturated fats, which are not oxidized in the body, and thus do not increase the risk of developing atherosclerosis or plaque in the arteries .
9. Food that Helps Clear Arteries: Tomatoes are rich in lycopene. This antioxidant reduces the chances that bad cholesterol , or LDL, will oxidize and stick to artery walls . Thus, it is recommended that we include tomatoes, preferably raw, in our daily meals.
10. Food That Helps Clear Arteries : Spinach, it’s no wonder that the famous comic book character Popeye consumed it whenever he needed strength. Spinach has been proven to contain a large amount of vitamins A and C, which prevent cholesterol oxidation , reducing the risk of developing atherosclerosis. It belongs to the group of green leafy vegetables (such as Swiss chard or lettuce) that offer many benefits to our body.
11. Food that Helps Clear Arteries: Whole grains eg brown rice, dark or rye bread and oatmeal. They are excellent for cardiovascular care. This is because the amount of soluble fiber in these grains helps reduce bad cholesterol and prevents the formation of plaque in the arteries .
12. Food that Helps Cleanse Arteries: Asparagus is one of the best blood and artery cleansers . It releases blood pressure in the veins and prevents the formation of clots that can be deadly.