Pineapple and Mint to Burn Belly Fat!

Pineapple and mint to burn belly fat works, because getting rid of this fat quickly is the desire of many people. A lot of people asked and that’s why today you will know a special recipe for a powerful fat burning detox juice. The Detox Juice Recipe to Burn Belly Fat is very simple to prepare and its ingredients contain nutrients that favor fat burning, especially from the belly. Before revealing the recipe, understand why it really works.

One of the ingredients in the Detox Juice Recipe to Burn Belly Fat is dried plum. A recent study by the University of Liverpool revealed that dried plums help slim your waistline. The discovery came after psychology professor Jason Halford’s team recruited 100 overweight volunteers who didn’t usually include much fiber in their diet. Half were tasked with ingesting portions of dried plums during in-between snacks. The other half was only instructed to follow a balanced menu.

See Also: Detox Juice Recipe For Weight Loss…

Why does the recipe work?

Coconut water is another favorable ingredient of Detox Juice Recipe to Burn Belly Fat and Weight Loss and Reducing Measures. One main reason is because it is a healthy drink above all else. Because it’s low in calories and contains other essential nutrients, it can help you lose weight or maintain your weight. Tropical cultures know all about the weight loss benefits as well as other benefits of pure coconut water because they have been using it for centuries.

The content of coconut water is 95% water, and the remaining 5% consists of essential nutrients, including vitamins B and C and minerals such as potassium, iron, copper, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and sodium. Another powerful ingredient in this recipe is golden flaxseed. Source of important nutrients such as omega 3 and dietary fiber, the seed has been widely used in weight loss diets, since several studies have already indicated that golden flaxseed is an ally for people who want to lose weight and reduce measures.

Golden flaxseed contains several health benefits, including: increased satiety, stabilizes sugar levels, anti-inflammatory activity, accelerates metabolism and breaks down fats, facilitating their elimination through the intestine . So, check out the Detox Juice Recipe to Burn Belly Fat :

Pineapple and Mint to Burn Belly Fat:


  • 2 slices of pineapple ;
  • mint leaves (you can add more or less according to your taste);
  • 1 glass with 200ml of coconut water ;
  • 1 tablespoon of golden flaxseed;
  • 2 dried plums.


  • Add all the ingredients to the blender and mix well. Add ice and then drink. These ingredients make a little more than a cup. For larger amounts, simply increase the amount of ingredients proportionately.

See Also: 14 Simple Detox Juice Recipes To Lose Weight Faster…

Before starting to consume the Detox Juice Recipe to Burn Belly Fat , look for a specialized medical professional so that he can indicate the best type of treatment for your condition.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *