The Main Causes of Infertility that few know. Also, Infertility is when you have trouble getting pregnant or getting pregnant . Fertility problems can occur in both women and men and can have many causes. So, check out The 6 Main Causes of Infertility:
What Causes: There are many possible causes of infertility . Seeing a doctor who specializes in infertility can help you find out what is causing your fertility problems and find the best treatments for you.
News of the week:
Sometimes there is no known reason for infertility – this is called unexplained infertility . Unexplained infertility can be really frustrating, but there are still treatment options you can try.
Medications: Only a doctor can tell you which medication is most suitable for you, as well as the correct dosage and duration of treatment . Always follow your doctor’s instructions to the letter and never self-medicate.
Do not stop using the drug without consulting a doctor first, and if you take it more than once or in much larger amounts than prescribed, follow the instructions on the package insert.
Causes of Female Infertility:
- tubal ligation
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Thick, pasty cervical mucus that makes it difficult for sperm to pass
- Hormonal disorders that interfere with ovulation
Causes of Male Infertility:
- Sperm with little mobility
- Reduction in the number of sperm
- abnormal sperm
- Problems in sexual intercourse
- No sperm production
How to Prevent: There are some precautions that the couple can adopt to reduce the possibility of infertility for the woman, the man and both. Check out:
- Practice regular physical exercises and without exaggeration.
- Have good nutrition and treat eating disorders.
- Protect the couple from STDs.
- Plan pregnancy before 35, which is the age when female fertility declines.
- Observe the fertile days to take advantage of this period of greater chance of pregnancy.
- Men should avoid clothing that is too tight, sitting for long periods of time or working in very hot places.
- The abuse of morning after pills too
- Take care of the health of both, doing periodic exams and treating what is necessary.