Anemia can be caused by a deficiency of several nutrients such as Iron , Zinc , Vitamin B12 and Proteins . However, anemia caused by iron deficiency , called Iron Deficiency Anemia , is much more common than the others (it is estimated that 90% of anemias are caused by iron deficiency ).
Iron is an essential nutrient for life and is primarily involved in the synthesis (manufacturing) of red blood cells and the transport of oxygen to all cells in the body .
Children, pregnant women, lactating women (women who are breastfeeding), adolescent girls and adult women in the reproductive phase are the groups most affected by Anemia , although men, adolescents and adults and the elderly can also be affected by Anemia .
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
Causes of Anemia: The causes of Iron Deficiency Anemia , both in children and pregnant women, are basically the insufficient consumption of foods that are sources of Iron and/or with low bioavailability. In pregnant women, Anemia can also be caused by lowpreconceptional iron reserves and the high need for the mineral due to the formation of maternal and fetal tissues and in this Artemisia Tea With Honey To Combat Anemia you will find many properties, such as Iron .
Symptoms of Anemia: The signs and symptoms of Iron Deficiency Anemia are nonspecific, requiring laboratory tests (blood) to confirm the diagnosis of Iron Deficiency Anemia . The main signs and symptoms of Iron Deficiency Anemia are:
- generalized fatigue
- Anorexia (lack of appetite)
- Pale skin and mucous membranes (inner part of the eye, gums )
- Less willingness to work
- Learning difficulties in children
- Apathy (very “still” children).
Treatment of Anemia: Iron can be supplied to the body by foods of animal and vegetable origin, preventing anemia . Ironof animal origin is better used by the body . Red meats are the best sources of Iron , especially liver of any animal and other viscera (offals), such as kidney and heart; poultry and fish, raw seafood. However, there are some home remedies that can fight anemia. So, check out the recipe for Artemisia Tea With Honey To Fight Anemia.
- In a pot, boil the mugwort leaves and water for 5 minutes.
- Wait to cool, strain and sweeten with honey to taste.
- Take 1 cup (tea) every 6 hours.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate abdominal fat fast and without the accordion effect!
Contraindications: pregnant and breastfeeding women should not consume Artemisia Tea With Honey To Combat Anemia, as it has artemisia . Do not eat raw and can be toxic if consumed above dosage. Its use should be moderate and it is advisable to consult a specialist before starting any treatment based on mugwort .