Aortic Dissection – What it is, Causes and Treatments we should all know. Also, Aortic Dissection is a large artery that carries blood out of your heart . If you have an Aortic Dissection , it means that blood has entered the artery wall that is between the inner and middle layers. This can happen if the inner layer tears from the Aortic Dissection , allowing blood to pass from the main body of the artery to the wall.
Sometimes blood bleeds from the small vessels that supply the outer wall of your Aortic Dissection . This can also lead to blood pooling within the layers of the aortic wall.
News of the week:
- Anvisa releases fat-sucking pill for people over 30 years old
- Exclusive: Teacher reveals how she eliminated cellulite, sagging and wrinkles…
- Experts: Suffering from hair loss? put an end to it today…
The danger is that the dissection could channel blood from your Aortic Dissection , causing a fatal artery rupture . Serious complications can occur if the dissection sends blood into the space around the heart or lungs . So, check out now Aortic Dissection – What is it, Causes and Treatments:
Causes of Aortic Dissection: Although the exact cause of aortic dissections is unknown, doctors believe that high blood pressure is a contributing factor because it causes tension in the artery walls .
Anything that weakens your aortic wall can cause an Aortic Dissection . This includes inherited conditions where your body’s tissues develop abnormally, such as Marfam syndrome and accidental chest injuries.
Symptoms of an Aortic Dissection: The symptoms of an Aortic Dissection can be difficult to distinguish from those of other heart conditions such as a heart attack . Chest pain and upper back pain are the most common symptoms of this condition.
There is typically severe pain, along with the feeling that something is tearing at your chest. Unlike the case of a heart attack , the pain usually starts suddenly and seems to shift. Some people have milder pain, which is sometimes confused with muscle tension , but this is less common.
Other Signs and Symptoms Include:
- shortness of breathe:
- Weakness or paralysis on one side of the body:
- Problem talking:
- A weaker pulse in one arm than the other:
- Dizziness or confusion:
The following factors can also increase your risk:
- high blood pressure :
- Atherosclerosis or hardening of your arteries :
- Conditions like Marfam syndrome, where your body’s tissues are weaker than normal
- Surgical procedures performed near the heart :
- Motor vehicle accidents involving chest injuries:
- A Narrowed Aortic Dissection :
- An Aortic Dissection with a defective valve:
- Cocaine use, which can cause circulation abnormalities :
Treating an Aortic Dissection: A type B dissection can usually be treated with medication. Type A Aortic Dissection usually requires surgery.
Medications: You will be given drugs to relieve your pain. Morphine is often used for pain. You will also be given medication to lower your blood pressure . Beta blockers are often used for this.
- Anvisa releases slimming pill that sucks more than 8 kg of deep fat per month
- Eliminate Cellulite DEFINITELY using this 2x a day…
- Experts: This product to lose weight and eliminate belly fat fast and without the accordion effect!
Surgeries: The torn section of your Aortic Dissection is removed and replaced with a synthetic graft. If one of your heart valves has been damaged, that too will be replaced. You may also need surgery if your type B dissection continues to get worse, even when your blood pressure is under control.