If we don’t eat, we don’t have the strength or disposition to carry out the most banal activities, in addition to seriously compromising the performance of vital functions in our body .
Of course, the quality of the food ingested is fundamental. It’s not enough to just eat. It is necessary to eat properly, providing the body with the nutrients necessary for its perfect functioning, without deficiencies or exaggerations.
However, it is always good to emphasize that the diversity of foods is fundamental, as there are no complete foods capable of providing the body with the full range of nutrients required for its maintenance, preserving its health.
So the premise of good nutrition is based, mainly, on the diversification of food offered in adequate amounts, which does not mean saying exaggeration, on the contrary, moderation is essential.
A good way to achieve permanent changes and maintain a healthy diet is to change small habits at a time, such as:
- Always put two portions of vegetables on the plate, such as beans , lentils or peas , for example;
- Eat one fruit a day and gradually increase it until you eat a maximum of 5 fruits a day;
- Gradually reduce the amount of sugar added to milk or coffee;
- Do not eat sweets, cookies, stuffed cookies, fast food, processed foods and fried foods;
- Swap the oil and butter for olive oil;
The best recipes are mainly salads, soups and juices, as they are foods rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals that provide satiety, prevent constipation, cleanse the body and combat fluid retention. So, now check out the Amazing Green Banana Gnocchi Recipe.
- 6 green bananas ;
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric or paprika;
- 1 tablespoon of light margarine;
- 1 cup (tea) of wheat flour;
- 2 cups (tea) of seasoned tomato sauce;
- 50g of grated light Parmesan cheese;
- Basil leaves to taste;
- Wash the bananas well , place in a pressure cooker and cover with water;
- Cook for 10 minutes after pressure starts, turn off and place in running water;
- Open and peel the bananas, mash them with a fork, mix them with the turmeric or paprika and the margarine and leave to cool;
- Add the flour, little by little, kneading with your hands until it binds and gives the point of curling;
- Make rolls and cut every 1.5 cm. Cook in boiling salted water until buoyant;
- Remove with a skimmer and transfer to a refractory;
- Heat the sauce and sprinkle the gnocchi with the Parmesan and basil and serve;
To really get results you need to have a balanced and healthy diet, so this amazing green banana gnocchi recipe is a good start. Also, to maximize the results, don’t forget to practice physical activity always.